Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Shabby Chic End Tables

... Just a little touch of Love



These vintage end tables just needed a little touch of love. They were left abandoned in an outdoor building and were very dirty and dusty. Luckily, I was able to save them and give them a fresh, updated look! :)

Check out the before pics..
Yeah, they were pretty rough.



I painted them both with Annie Sloan Paris Grey. I wanted them to have an aged look, so I distressed them. I LOVEEE the aged look!!



I wanted to add a cute detail to the end table. So when I was out and about, I stopped at the craft store and found the perfect floral stencil! As you can see in the pictures the details in the stencil match the hardware! It was too perfect. Yay :)
I chose Annie Sloan Burgundy to paint the floral detail and also the hardware.



I think the pop of color gives the end tables a nice touch and better yet, they're one of a kind!


 Here are a few different shots of the end tables:










 Hope you enjoyed the post! 

Xoxo
Libba



2 comments: